The webinar will focus on the climate emergency and sustainable infrastructure – looking at the role the built environment must play. The industry needs to change its mindset to address the changing world – and make changes towards a zero-carbon mindset and develop infrastructure to reflect this.
Developers and green infrastructure providers will share their plans and discuss the impact it’ll have on creating sustainable and green communities.
The webinar will be streamed online on 21 May 2020 from 2pm to 3pm – and is free to join. Register now.
The panel includes:
- Willmott Dixon – one of the UK’s leading privately-owned contractors in the industry – known for leaving a positive legacy in communities, collaborative schemes, innovation and sustainability.
- Joseph Homes – a huge advocate of the green agenda in development, who will divulge intel on their drive for zero carbon and they’ll give an insight into the smart tech being used in all of their developments going forward.
- Canary Wharf Group – “Making sustainability real” underpins all of Canary Wharf Group’s development plans.
- Sustrans – one of Europe’s leading voices on developing green infrastructure.
- Public Sector PLC – Will talk about Public Sector PLC’s current portfolio of sustainable development projects, and how they see their role as a developer working with clients in the public and private sector in defining future proofed and sustainable buildings.
- Logika Consultants – the firm are true believers of progressive and sustainable development, creating healthier places through their work. They’re usually involved early in projects to enable their work to act as a catalyst for sustainable and resilient development.
This webinar – one in a series over the coming months – is designed to help to keep the industry moving at a time of uncertainty posed by the Covid-19 epidemic. To maintain confidence in the industry, it builds on enabling people to continue to build relationships.