Outpost Management reveals its brand-new studio-living concept at its soon to be completed Enclave: Croydon, which will deliver convenience, wellness, simplicity and productivity for residents, underpinned by an unparalleled amenity offer.
Due to open late this Autumn, Enclave: Croydon – standing at 158m – is the tallest building in the town, and one of the tallest in London. The scheme will deliver 817 new homes – a mix of studios and one-bedroom apartments in a range of sizes, available on an all-inclusive basis with flexible tenures. Homes are fully furnished and feature modernist interiors, high ceilings and large windows, and include sleek kitchens featuring integrated appliances as standard.
All apartments and communal areas at Enclave: Croydon provide lightning- fast 1GB WiFi. Apartments are smart home enabled, allowing residents to control their heating, lighting, and access whether at home or away, while also improving the energy performance of the building. The use of smart locks offers residents convenient access to their apartments via their phone. Residents will also be able to use a dedicated app to make rent payments, request maintenance help, reserve amenity spaces, track package deliveries and stay connected with their new community.
Outpost Management’s studio-living concept means residents get their own brand new, fully appointed apartment with their own front door and benefit from a range of amenities. Similar to a high-end members’ club, Enclave: Croydon comprises over 30 innovative and varied amenity spaces across seven dedicated floors of the 50-storey residential development.
Enclave: Croydon is topped by some of the highest residents’ amenity spaces in Europe, designed to capitalise on the building’s extensive far-reaching views. Amenities include:
- A dedicated music room which also offers a venue for programmed events, including hosting comedy nights and live musical performances.
- A poker room, darts alley and adjacent games room featuring pool tables, ping pong and darts, providing residents with the opportunity to expand their networks, make new connections with fellow residents or host fun-filled evenings with friends.
- A cinema with seating for up to 12 people and bookable for private events.
- A suite of bookable private dining rooms with adjacent professional Chefs Kitchens, positioned across the 47th floor to give diners sweeping vistas across the London skyline.
- An elegant sky library and panoramic residents’ lounge on the 48th floor.
- A large sky garden across the top floor – divided into dedicated areas for socialising, events and outdoor catering on the north side, and quieter spaces featuring lush landscaping for relaxation and meditation on the south side.
Other amenities at Enclave: Croydon include a gym, yoga studio, Peloton suite, range of co-working spaces, a green screen studio and a podcast room, as well as a suite of meeting rooms bookable via the 24-hour onsite team. For those looking to detach and unplug, a dedicated reading room and a switch-off studio will allow residents to take a break from their digital lives and rest and relax in quiet, comfortable environments. For a fee, residents can also indulge in the onsite Spa, featuring a steam room, sauna, two experience showers, and recliner beds, or relax in the dedicated Wellness Studio.
Foodies will be well-catered for too, with numerous Cook and Go stations available across the building, giving residents increased amounts of comfortable, well-designed space to cook amongst others or for friends. An onsite Café will also be located at the entrance to the building.
“We’re going above and beyond at Enclave: Croydon to deliver a truly ground-breaking studio-living offer, underpinned by unrivalled amenities and technology that will engage our new residents and offer conveniences to boost the efficiency of their day-to-day lives.
“Nowhere else in the UK can you find the range of features available here, combined with beautifully designed apartments, in a supremely connected location. At a time when the cost of living, and indeed the cost of entertainment, is on the rise, our convenience-led, tech-enabled, amenity-focused homes, provided on an all-inclusive basis, represent a really compelling offer for today’s renters.”Troy Tomasik, Founder and CEO, Outpost Management
Enclave: Croydon apartments are available in three different colour palettes, giving residents the opportunity to select their preference:
- Scandi Minimalism – neutral colours and muted tones for an urban retreat following a busy day in the city.
- Mid-Century Modern – stylish colour scheme offering deep grey units paired with walnut colourings for a stylish modern look.
- Tyrolean Blue – brilliant, bold and confident, for those keen to inject some more colour into their lives.
Residents can also take advantage of numerous bike parking spaces, accessible via the dedicated bike lift, and rent bikes through the developments hire scheme. For added convenience and productivity, there is also a Makers Space available providing space for fixing bikes if required.
Enclave: Croydon is located a stones’ throw from East Croydon station, giving residents quick and easy access to central London, Gatwick Airport and beyond.