The British Property Federation (BPF) has released its Q2 insights and statistics for the Build to Rent sector. The report highlights a total increase of 22% on homes completed over the past year – across London and the regions.
The report shows:
- Key Build to Rent statistics across all development stages.
- Q2 figures.
- London and the region’s growth information.
- The number of schemes by unit size.
- The type of organisations constructing developments.
- The number of started and completed schemes across London, the regions and in total from Q2 2017 to Q2 2020.
Download the Build to Rent Q2 2020 report – research produced by Savills for the BPF which draws on data from Molior.