The IRPM and UKAA have come together, merging two working groups to deliver better learning and upskilling opportunities to their members and to the Build to Rent sector. The merger brings together the UKAA’s Education sub-committee and the IRPM’s Build to Rent working Group – in an agreement signed by UKAA CEO David Butler and IRPM CEO Andrew Bulmer.
Both organisations have a strong alignment of interests and an overlap of membership – and have a passionate interest in promoting learning, development and growth within the Build to Rent sector, with a history of cooperation between the two.
Both organisations are keen to ensure that qualifications, learning, and development remain best in class and are fully aware of rapidly evolving sector needs. The IRPM also developed and launched the first Build to Rent qualification.
Each organisation will support the other through mutual promotion of the IRPM’s Build to Rent qualifications and input of the UKAA members’ expert industry knowledge. The newly formed group will continue to report to both the IRPM Board and the UKAA Education, Policy and Research Committee, respectively.
List of members within the merged group
- Tracey Hartley – Head of Residential at the Howard de Walden Estate
- Nigel Bosworth – Director at Savills
- Jo Green – Head of Business Development at Home Made
- Ashley Perry – Director at LIV Consult
- Karen Williamson – Principal at AEhta
- Eliza Pattinson – Director, PRS Portfolio at Grainger PLC
- Louisa Dentith – Learning Development Manager at Urbanbubble Ltd
- Stephanie Smith – Director, Residential Operations UK & Europe at Invesco
- Kevin Redman – Founder & CEO of The Property Recruitment Company
The UKAA will offer insight and industry feedback with the UKAA Operations committee able to highlight current and emerging requirements. In turn, the IRPM will continue to determine appropriate course content and regulatory compliance and will offer insight to the UKAA on future regulatory and training trends and requirements.