Venue: Etc Venues, 133 Houndsditch, Liverpool St, London EC3A 7BX
The UKAA Annual BTR Conference & Industry Awards 2022 brings together major players from across the Build to Rent sector. This year’s conference focuses on the headline theme: The Pursuit of Excellence – supporting the UKAA’s efforts to drive up standards and showcase best practice across all parts of the sector. The conference also continues the UKAA’s work around EDI.
Open to both members and non-members, the conference includes a number of engaging sessions and expert workshops, followed by dinner and networking drinks, along with industry awards including the UKAA BTR Awards and HomeViews Awards to recognise excellence in the sector.
- State of the Market and new challenges.
- Achieving Net Zero: Overcoming the disconnect between capital, design & operation in Build to Rent assets.
- Masterclass in forward funding.
- Managing the transition from lease up to mature buildings.
- What can the Build to Rent sector learn from Housing Associations?
- The View from America: top issues for the apartment sector heading into 2023.
- The competition for talent.
- Short term accommodation and improved viability.
- The value of interior design.
- Best practice design and delivery in Build to Rent.
- The value of brand in Build to Rent.
- What England can learn from Scotland when it comes to Build to Rent?
- Whole life costing and the circular economy.