Wednesday, February 28, 2024
spot_img

Investing in single family rental

0

Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 9.00am GMT

Unlocking a new investment opportunity: existing SFR assets in Europe

Presented by IMMO Capital

Single family rental (SFR) is one of the fastest-growing asset classes in the UK and forms a key part of the continued evolution of the living sectors. As reported by IMMO Capital, institutional investors target 2% of the available residential real estate market. This webinar will explore how investors and developers can unlock the remaining 98% of a $50tn market, with new technology enabling us to create scalable, income generating SFR portfolios.

What you’ll learn

  • How the SFR market is defined compared to Build to Rent.
  • Understanding the residential real estate available and tapping into existing assets.
  • The scale of the opportunity in the rental housing market and how it can be delivered viably in a low-yield sector.
  • The tools, data and technology needed to understand and tap into this market.

Speakers and panel: Achal Gandhi, Chief Investment Officer-Indirect Private Real Estate, CBRE Global Investors, Samnatha Kemple, Chief Investment Officer, IMMO Capital, Josip Kardun, Chief Investment Officer, MARK, ​and Moderator ANDREW BAUM, Emeritus Professor, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.

Thursday 27 January
09:00 — 10:00 (1h)

Online

Bisnow

SUBSCRIBE