Venue: Events @No6, 6 Alie Street, London E1 8QT
BTR News readers benefit from a discount – use code BTRNEWS15 at checkout.
Identifying the opportunities in a rapidly growing asset class
Since early 2022, the UK market has delivered 2,200 new SFR homes. According to Savills, there are now 15,000 SFR homes either under construction or in planning – and that pipeline is set to grow. Investors believe that the numbers behind SFR mean it’s more recession-friendly than other residential sectors. As the SFR market enters its next stage of growth, hear from expert panelists on where the opportunities are and how to be a part of it.
What you’ll learn
- Economics: How lenders and investors are viewing the SFR sector, how deals are being financed and how to achieve scale.
- Transactional activity and pipeline: the major players investing in and developing SFR and what’s driving them.
- Site selection: the UK locations that investors find most attractive right now.
- Buy vs rent: the impact of rising inflation and mortgage rates on SFR.
- SFR models: all the details of housing typographies.
- Turning construction into production: the argument for using off-site manufacturing to create a new roadmap for providing sustainable, efficient and affordable SFR development.
- What success looks like: understanding the SFR demographic.
- Equitable development: how to address challenges posed by suburban regeneration and affordability.
8am-8.55am: Breakfast and networking
9am-9.40am: SFR Pulse Check: macro-view of the market presented by Placefirst
9.45am-10.25am: Resi at The Intersection of CRE: A SFR development update
10.30am-11.25am: SFR vs BTR: design, management and operations presented by SmartRent
11.30am-12pm: More networking