The housing industry is changing, with Covid having accelerated several trends, including a move towards suburban living and an increased desire for flexible accommodation. Meeting the Government’s ambitious housing targets whilst moving towards net-zero carbon will require the housing and Build to Rent sector to come together to share ideas, knowledge and best practice.
Hosted by Built Environment Networking, this event will gather the leading investors, developers, housebuilders and social housing providers – alongside key policy influencers and industry voices to share details of upcoming developments and discuss key issues and challenges.
Topics to be discussed during the conference
Some topics include:
- Lendlease’s £1.5bn move into Build to Rent.
- £500m worth of development from Get Living.
- Watkin Jones’ £900m Build to Rent pipeline.
- TPG Real Estate Partners’ £500m Build to Rent push.
- CoCity’s ambitious expansion plans.
- Muse’s £1bn pipeline of game changing projects.
- A call to arms from the APPG for Housing Delivery.
- Pocket Living’s hundreds of innovative homes.
- Canary Wharf Group’s 624 home development.
- Common’s 17,500 unit global pipeline.
- And more.
There will be a plethora of expert names joining for excellent panel discussions from a range of companies, including Vertus, Lendlease, Watkin Jones, Bond Bryon, Get Living, CoCity, Common and more.
Built Environment Networking