Upgrades to increase building profitability, affordability and efficiency
Wednesday 22 June 2022 | 1.00pm BST
Join a panel of expert speakers as they dive into the case for upgrading the UK’s current Build to Rent stock. Discussions include how to navigate barriers and optimise opportunities to drive operational improvement, maximise asset value and increase ROI.
- Hannah Marsh, Co-founder & Chief Partnership Officer, HomeViews
- Mark Woodrow, Managing Director, Packaged Living
- Brent Stojanovic, Director, VervLife
- Jon Hammond, Head of Real Estate, Parcel Pending by Quadient
Talking points to be discussed:
- Understanding a building’s lifecycle and the criteria to determine the best Build to Rent candidates in order to secure capital and funding for upgrades.
- The physical constraints and regulatory hurdles to be considered when undertaking retrofit works.
- Bringing existing building stock up to scratch in terms of carbon emissions.
- The smart technologies most applicable to Build to Rent buildings, and how long it typically takes to see benefits.
- Space and floor planning requirements to ensure optimum NOI in existing stock.