Venue: Leonardo Royal Hotel London City, 8-14 Cooper’s Row, London EC3N 2BQ
A modern genre of residential: cool concepts, operational intensity and financial viability
The co-living sector is poised for huge growth. As housing pressures continue to grow in urban areas, the co-living market forms part of the solution to provide high-quality rental homes with a strong community appeal, significant tenure flexibility and an all-inclusive cost.
Hear from expert speakers on what the real-life opportunities and challenges are of investing and developing in co-living, what the future holds for this rapidly growing sector, and how these schemes are being operated in order to fulfil resident needs and provide a unique experience.
What you’ll learn
- Why investors are choosing co-living and the commercial opportunities and considerations around this sector.
- The future pipeline of co-living schemes in the UK and where the opportunities are.
- How demand, occupancy rates, and tenure are being influenced by the current market and economic factors.
- Meeting your target demographic’s needs through development, design and operational management.
- Standing out from the competition, the technology and resident services creating unique living environments.