Build to Rent grows up: economic resilience for a maturing asset class
Venue: Hilton London Wembley, Lakeside Way, Wembley Park, Wembley, HA9 0BU
BTR News readers benefit from a discount – use code BTRNEWS15 at checkout.
Bisnow’s 5th edition of its Build to Rent Annual Conference (BTRAC) will take place on 14 and 15 June in Wembley.
As UK Build to Rent enters its next growth stage, this year’s conference will seek to uncover the people, tools and strategies you need to raise more capital, increase your deal flow, stay ahead of the competition and take your portfolio to the next level.
This year’s programme includes:
- Build to Rent in a new economic world.
- Sustainable Build to Rent.
- Delivering resident value through customer experience, marketing and operations.
- Financing Build to Rent deals and developments.
- Build to Last: the maintenance and refurb cycle of a Build to Rent scheme.
- The transformative power of smart tech.
- Build to Rent and the 15-minute city.
- What’s on the horizon for Build to Rent.
Tickets include two days of the most up to date, relevant and engaging insight into the trends shaping the Build to Rent sector, opportunities for networking, guided site tours of Quintain’s Wembley Park site (one tour, pre-booked on a first-come-first-served basis), and access to booths hosted by suppliers to the industry.